Thursday, February 4, 2010

An Exercise on Ideation

  1. What do you think is the main underlying theme of the clip? I think it teaches us to be creative to think of as many ideas for just one prop impromptu.

  2. What are some skill sets that would be needed by the comedians to make their impromptu presentations successful? They would have to quickly brainstorm on good ideas and cooperate well.

  3. How do you think you would be able to hone your skills that you have mentioned in question (2)? I can practise thinking of many ideas by using a prop and try to think of ideas. I would try my best to work with my partner and quickly discuss my idea with him so as to save time.

  4. How then would the skills that you mentioned be useful and applicable in your other domains and subject areas? I can use my skill of thinking of ideas for ADMT and I & E while The skill of cooperating can be used in all subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment